Friday, July 17, 2009

Backlit Waves, Pacific Grove, 2009.







This photo is just a tease - even more dramatic photos of backlit waves to come! Also, I didn't want my blog to keep opening up to that photo of the back side of that old gas station! I hope you've been enjoying my blog, and will keep checking in with it, and commenting. I love getting feedback, and would enjoy knowing if the writing and art work is inspiring, thought-provoking or just annoying! Love, peace, harmony and good coffee to you...

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm always really interested to check and see what cool new photos you've got. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't wait to arrive in CA next year in our RV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the first things we'll do when we get there is jump in the ocean, and then take you and Sarah out for dinner!

    ReplyDelete